Monday, February 25, 2008

Playboy

Carter is really starting to play now. He loves being on his back with a few toys dangling overhead... he kicks his feet and is even starting to use his hands to bat at the toys. He gives that fabulous little half grin, and even starts talking to the toys sometimes. We feel like we need to start giving him some time on his stomach so he can start trying to roll over, but he wants none of that. He's still a challenge in the 2am-6am time slot (woke up 5 times last night during that 4 hour period)... and I'd love to figure that one out. Still, I love the time I get to feed him and snuggle with him. It is such a fortunate thing to be able to do... Honestly, I feel badly that Daddy doesn't get to do that. Then again, Daddy gets to sleep 2 am - 6 am ;-).

No comments: