I know it's been too long since I've blogged... Carter has turned 2, we went to Disney World, had a great Christmas... but here are two great Alex stories about love.
First happened about a month ago. Alex climbed onto our bed in the morning and wanted me to be awake. As I was waking up and Dad was headed to the shower, Alex gave me a big invisible gift.
"Open it," Alex said. I slowly unwrapped the invisible ribbon. and saw there was an invisible box! I slowly opened the invisible box, and peered inside...
"What is it?" I asked with big eyes and a wonderous voice.
"Lovin'!" Alex said as he threw his arms around me.
---
This morning in the van as we pulled away from the house, Alex asked me, "Mommy, do you know what makes you awesome?"
"No," I replied.
"You have all the love I need." He stated, matter-of-factly. "You and Daddy. That is why you are both awesome!"
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment