I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I have posted a page that compares the boys when they were both the same ages... both when born, both 4 months old, etc. A few things struck me... there was a two month period with each boy around 2 months old that we didn't take any pictures of either one; Alex (even though we thought he was bald) had waaay more hair; and we read and played with Alex at a much earlier age than we did with Carter.
This isn't a good comparison of their relative happiness... remember that Carter smiles pretty much all the time, and Alex was sick and vomiting with ear infections pretty much all of the time... but it's fun to compare the photos side by side.
I haven't updated this blog in a while. When I asked their Dad, "OK, what have the boys done lately that is adorable?", he replied, "Pretty much everything!". He's right. I'll try to be more specific next time!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment